Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Desiree
Newbie March 2019 Ontario

Indoor Photo Locations! Need Help! | Hamilton Ontario

Desiree, on January 10, 2019 at 11:45 Posted in Ontario 0 3

Hi everyone,

I am getting married at the end of March and I am trying to find us a indoor location spot to take our wedding party photos, first look photos, and bride/groom photos. I am finding it very challenging to find a location. The indoor location really is going to be plan B, in case we get bad weather that day.
Gage Park greenhouse is still under renos and they told me they wont be open until March-April, so that isnt a choice. We are looking somewhere in Hamilton/Stoney Creek. If anyone has an suggestions for me to check out it would be much appricated!

Thanks kindly!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on February 6, 2019 at 14:14
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Does your ceremony or reception venue have any potential locations you could use? Could you stay behind at your ceremony space while your guests go off to the reception and take some photos in there once it is cleared out? Or how about the place where you're getting ready, any options there?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is there anywhere in that area that you and your Fiancé(e) frequent? It would be cool to go to a regular setting place for pictures in your wedding outfits Smiley laugh

For places with enough space for the whole wedding party (if you have one), I would look into any museums or legislative buildings if there are any nearby and ask if they do anything like that.

Otherwise, Leah's suggestion of asking whatever photographer you are using may be the best option if they are from around there or have photographer friends who are. With that being said, you could always reach out to local photographers and ask them? The worst they can say is that they won't tell you because you didn't hire them and then you are back at where you are right now.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would check to see what your photographer has in mind.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics