Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Miranda
Newbie November 2024 Alberta

Indoor Photo Locations in Edmonton?

Miranda, on January 25, 2024 at 13:03 Posted in Alberta 0 3

Hi Everyone!

I'm getting married in November in Edmonton, Alberta. It is typically quite cold during this time and need a good indoor photo spot!

We already booked our venue, but it just a hall so it wont be the greatest for a good photoshoot.

Thanks in advance !!

Edited by WeddingWire

3 Comments

Latest activity by Mark, on February 1, 2024 at 16:38
  • M
    Newbie July 2025 British Columbia
    Mark ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Edmonton offers many charming indoor locations for your photo shoot that will be perfect during the colder months. Here are some options where you can capture unforgettable photos:

Muttart Conservatory. This botanical garden's pyramids offer a unique backdrop with its exotic plants and flowers.

Art Gallery of Alberta . Its modern architecture and sophisticated art exhibitions provide a stylish setting for wedding photos.

University of Alberta. The university grounds with their classic architecture and green spaces could be a fantastic place for your photos, without having to step outside into the cold.

Old Timers Cabin. If you're looking for something with historical charm, this cabin offers a unique and warm backdrop for your photo session.

Edmonton's Winter Garden. Located in the new Rogers Place building, the winter garden offers an incredible indoor space with natural lighting.

Also, consider checking out local cafes or restaurants with beautiful interiors that could serve as cozy locations for your wedding photos.

Make sure to coordinate visits to these locations in advance, especially if you plan to shoot in private or commercial spaces. Congratulations on this significant event, and I wish you a truly wonderful day!

Edited by WeddingWire
  • Miranda
    Newbie November 2024 Alberta
    Miranda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I will do that!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Miranda, I would talk to your photographer! They usually have some great ideas since that is their profession. Also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook! You might be able to find some brides that have great suggestions!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics