Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Indoor or outdoor ceremony?

Joey, on August 8, 2017 at 09:38 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 6

Hello everyone! It's raining at my house today but I still went out for a lovely run around my neighborhood, and it got me thinking - who is braving the elements and having an outdoor ceremony, and who is sticking with an indoor ceremony? What made you choose whichever option?

Bonus, show off a picture of your ceremony venue!

Outdoor?Outdoor?

Indoor?Indoor?

Photos taken from WeddingWire.ca Real Weddings!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Jen, on August 9, 2017 at 11:14
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our ceremony will be outdoors in the hotel courtyard. If it rains we have a room set aside for us. I'm really hoping it doesn't because the room is tiny and dark.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having our ceremony outdoor. We can have the ceremony indoors if need be but the views are beautiful so I hope to keep it outside.

Indoor or outdoor ceremony? - 1

Indoor or outdoor ceremony? - 2

Indoor or outdoor ceremony? - 3
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having an outdoor ceremony but the reception is inside. It was one of our favourite venues because I really wanted to get married outside under the trees and this venue was everything we were looking for.

Indoor or outdoor ceremony? - 1
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our venue allows for a quick turnaround of our choice between a building on the vineyard or a location among the vines. We are planning to have the ceremony indoors since we are getting married in November, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a warm wave or a long summer.

• Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having an indoor wedding. We are getting married at the beginning of November so it would be a little chilly probably to have it outside.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am having an indoor ceremony! It is at our church. We did think of having one outside, but thinking about the weather, especially with all the rain we have been getting here the past month, I would get nervous.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics