Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cathrine
Devoted April 2018 Ontario

Indoor Engagement Photos

Cathrine, on February 5, 2018 at 10:23 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4
We are getting engagement photos taken with our photographer in a couple weeks and it being winter and Toronto, it's pretty cold outside. Has anyone done indoor engagement photos? I'd love some suggestions on where indoors to do them, what kind of fun poses/things we can do. Has anyone had theirs taken in their homes?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on February 7, 2018 at 09:14
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love at home engagement shoots, they are intimate and can be really cute and romantic. Plus it's such an easy way to include pets, it's free, you can move furniture around however much you like to set up the perfect shots, and you have unlimited access to outfit changes! I also see a lot of gorgeous photos taken in libraries and coffee shops.

Get ready for photo overload!

Indoor Engagement Photos 1

Emily Schutz Photography

Indoor Engagement Photos 2

Devee Photography

Indoor Engagement Photos 3

Mimsical Photography

Indoor Engagement Photos 4

Purple Tree Wedding Photography

Indoor Engagement Photos 5

Jesseka Melanie Photography

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could do something that reflects your personalities/interests (brewery, library etc). You could also try Allen Gardens. Nice indoor greenhouses so you could still get some nice photos with some plants.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not in Toronto, but my photographer has done quite a few shoots in pubs/cozy cafes. He said most of the time as long as you purchase a beverage or food, the owners are happy to accommodate. If there's a place you go to often that isn't too busy during your photo times, it may be worth going to speak with them!

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't do mine indoors... but have seen some REALLY cute indoor ones.. bedrooms and kitchens seem to be popular spots.. anywhere with some nice lighting really. If you're doing them in your home, just make sure to clean and tidy really well!

You could also look to see if there's any more public places you could do them, but not sure what permits would be like for places like distillery or casaloma. They just have some gorgeous walls (sounds weird)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics