Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsay
Newbie June 2017 British Columbia

Inbox messages

Lindsay, on May 30, 2017 at 16:08 Posted in WeddingWire 0 8
How do we stop getting messages from this Zoe person? They're annoying AF and so not helpful. I can't find how to put an end to them. I didn't respond to the friend request, so I'm surprised I got the messages at all.
Cheers.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Virginia, on June 1, 2017 at 05:20
  • V
    Connecticut
    Virginia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Great post

• V
    Connecticut
    Virginia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you so much for the post

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Lindsay, No problem! So exciting your wedding is in 2 days!! Smiley heart How are you feeling? I can't wait to see pictures! Are ready for it? What is still on the planning list? Kisses Zoe

• Katherine
    Frequent user August 2017 Quebec
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You get the messages regardless of if you ask her to stop or not. She told me there's no way to block people from sending you messages, all you can do is turn off the email notifications but you will receive her messages either way
  • Lindsay
    Newbie June 2017 British Columbia
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi,
    Thank you. I'd just appreciate being taken off the list. My wedding is in a few days and I have a special needs toddler. I sent a message when the messages started and asked for them to stop, so when they didn't, I assumed they weren't generated by a human being. I apologize!
    I'm just not interested in my inbox here or in my email to be full of Wedding Wire messages that aren't directly related to my wedding.
    Cheers.
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Lindsay, I'm so sorry you felt overwhelmed with my messages. You can turn on and off the notifications whenever you want. Just go to My Account >> Notifications and you can check only the ones you wish to receive. Hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything xx

• Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sorry you feel that way. Why don't you message her personally instead of being rude in a group message that everyone can see?
    She is trying to make quizzes and create a community that is helpful. Sometimes creating quizzes get people communicating and less shy.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Lindsay, I'm sorry for feel this way. Zoe is our administrator for this page. She will send messages about quizzes and contests. I woul recommend writing to her by private message to make your request known to no longer have messages sent you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics