Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie June 2022 Ontario

In search of dj and Officiant

Jeff, on June 21, 2021 at 11:33 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hi everyone, I am in search of a DJ as well as an officiant for my wedding on June 18, 2022 in Milton, Ontario. open to suggestions and recommendations. thank you!!!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on June 21, 2021 at 16:29
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here is a list of officiants in Ontario. You can download the list and search specifically for Milton and find one that matches your religious designation.

https://data.ontario.ca/dataset/registered-marriage-officiants

As for a DJ, you can find an extensive list of DJs serving the GTA in Weddingwire's vendor listing with reviews.

• Laura
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I highly recommend Jeff Maeck for the officiant! He is definitely more expensive than other wedding officiants - by quite a bit in fact. However as soon as I heard him officiate a ceremony (on youtube), I knew he was the one. He is SUCH a fantastic and amazing guy, hilarious, and a ton of fun. If you are looking for someone who will make your ceremony incredibly personal and have a great time doing it, he's your man! As part of the process, he sent my FH and I a survey that we had to complete privately/in secret with questions about how we met, our favourite things about each other, first impressions, etc. and I am SO excited to see how he transforms all of that into our ceremony. On top that, we just had to postpone our wedding today to 2022 and he was not originally available on our new date but decided to forego a weekend getaway to do our wedding. I couldn't ask for a more amazing person. His wife is also a wedding planner, and I wish I had known that before because we would have booked the pair!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics