Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michael
Newbie July 2019 British Columbia

I'm looking for Dimmable string lights

Michael, on May 10, 2019 at 13:46 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6

Has anyone had success finding string lights (patio or Edison style) that are also be dimmable? Most LED's say they are not dimmable. We have attended a wedding previously and sometime the LED string lights look great, but can be way too bright.

Thanks!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on April 27, 2023 at 06:08
  • Jennifer
    Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I understand what you're going through right now, as it can be difficult to find the right dimmable lights. However, there are undoubtedly several options! You can try searching for "dimmable LED lights" or "dimmable LED patio lights" when searching online. You can also try contacting the manufacturer or supplier of the fixtures you want to see if they offer any dimmable options.

You can also look at https://ledmontreal.com/led-controllers-and-dimmers/ , as there are some exciting options. Don't give up, I'm sure you'll find the perfect set of lights whose brightness will meet your needs!

• Y
    Newbie July 2026 Missouri
    Yann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes, there are dimmable string lights available in the market that offer the flexibility to adjust the brightness as per your preference. However, not all LED string lights are dimmable, so it's essential to look for lights that explicitly mention "dimmable" in their product description.

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Michael! Have you had any luck finding these lights? Amazon would be a great place to start! Smiley laugh

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wayfair and Amazon have a ton of string lights. I saw a few dimmable ones on Amazon.

• Donna Yeung
    Devoted August 2018 British Columbia
    Donna Yeung ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've seen a bunch of them at Target in the USA if you're close to the border and can make a trip down it might be worth checking out. Otherwise you can check out Amazon.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would try Home Depot and amazon- I feel like the better deal would be on amazon but I have seem them at Home Depot before!

Btw welcome to the wedding wire community and congratulations!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics