Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

If you could have any band at your wedding...

Emilie, on November 18, 2016 at 09:05 Posted in Famous weddings 0 11

Hey ladies Smiley star

Have you seen this video of Maroon 5? Smiley love

Maroon 5 - Sugar

If you could have any band... ANY BAND playing at your wedding! Which one would it be? Smiley sexy

11 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on December 24, 2021 at 12:31
  • S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My Fiancée and I would NEVER be able to agree on just one!

• Megh
    Curious January 2019 Ontario
    Megh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would definitely go with the Canadian folk duo Dala, but I don't think my FH would be on board with it!

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Someone country! Probably Dallas Smith or Dean Brody I would choose! They would be great!
  • Becca
    Frequent user September 2017 Quebec
    Becca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    1+1 (Beyoncé)
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great choice Rebecca!! Smiley love What song will you choose for your first dance?

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would say Earth, Wind and Fire or Kool and the Gang (my FH and I like this band a lot!)
    Kool & The Gang - Let's Go Dancing (Ooh, La, La, La)

• Becca
    Frequent user September 2017 Quebec
    Becca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The mama's (Beyonce's band)
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've seen Maroon 5 a few times and they put on such a good show! They would have definitely been welcome at my wedding! I have always had a special place in my heart for Josh Groban (Collin was warned that if Josh proposed first, I would have to say yes). It would have been very special to have him sing at my wedding but I honestly don't know if I could have handled it. I probably would have fainted. (My sister actually saw Josh Groban on the street in NY and got a pic with him and when she called to tell me, somehow I just knew and I was like "you met Josh Groban didn't you" and started crying. So yeah there was already enough feels going on! Don't think I could have handled it!)

Our song is actually "Universe" by Punchline and one of our friends actually knows one of the band members and got them to post Universe as the song of the day on FB in honor of our wedding which was really cool! (My husband loves Punchline so he was super excited!) And we played Universe as we walked out as husband and wife so it was perfect!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would vote Our Lady Peace....only because that would jsut amke it a private concert, and I would die for that. Or Michael Buble...because he sings swing songs, and slow songs

FH would probably pick soemthing silly, Like Tuppperware Remix Party or Presidents of the United States.

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

FH and I would NEVER be able to agree!!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh jeeze this is a hard one! I am a concert junkie.... how to choose just one! I am actually seeing Maroon 5 in March as well as Simple Plan.... I was supposed to see them tonight but the show got moved to March for some reason... I think though as I have seen them 3 times in concert I would go with Hedley. Jacob's voice is BEAUTIFUL when he sings slower songs and I could just listen to it all night long! Plus he is super fun to watch!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics