Skip to main content
Carlee
Newbie September 2023 Ontario

Ideas for honeymoon!

Carlee, on June 14, 2022 at 15:00 Posted in Honeymoon 0 9
Saved
Hey ladies!
Me and my fianc茅 are stumped on where to go for our honeymoon. Share some ideas with us? Much appreciated馃槆

9 Comments

Latest activity by Eva, on July 19, 2022 at 15:54
  • E
    Eva
    • Dispute

I didn't think about Montego Bay, Jamaica. Thanks for the suggestion! I dream about Bora Bora but it is very expensive.

• Danielle
    Curious August 2022 Alberta
    Danielle
    • Dispute

We are going to San Diego, California! Going to a baseball game, Safari Park, San Diego Zoo, Disneyland, and relaxing on the beaches!

• Carine
    Featured September 2023 Ontario
    Carine
    • Dispute

Depends on your budget, Italy, Switzerland, Mexico, Cuba, Fiji, Thailand Flights are expensive but once you are there super affordable, St-Lucia, anywhere in Europe.

• Yami
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Yami
    • Dispute
    Southeast Asia! If you love the beach and their food you鈥檒l definitely enjoy it there! Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Singapore! They鈥檙e very close to each other too!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    We're both super excited!
    We're also going to be going to Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, Sea World San Diego and San Diego Zoo!
  • Carlee
    Carlee
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    That sounds like so much fun馃槏
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online
    • Dispute
    My fiance and I are going to Anaheim California and we're going to Disneyland!
  • Malyssa
    Featured October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa
    • Dispute
    We're looking at doing a quick getaway to Mexico right after the wedding but saving for a big trip to Europe. (We have flight vouchers we need to use by end of year so figure a trip to Mexico would be nice)

But places like Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Cuba are nice foe tropical but I've also seen people do stay cation in Canada or even places like Disneyland/world.
  • Brittany
    Devoted August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany
    • Dispute

Montego Bay, Jamaica

It reminds me of Bora Bora - which is way too expensive - so Montego Bay is next in line for me! The prices are fairly decent (comparable to Mexico prices), but it is a different place. Everyone goes to Mexico lol.

Costa Rice, Bahamas, Cuba and so much more!

Also, honeymoon does not need to be about tropical paradise! Maybe also see some places in Europe like Scotland, Ireland, UK, Amsterdam, Germany, etc.

I have a co-worker who said Japan was an amazing place to visit and it is her favorite!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics