Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carlee
Newbie September 2023 Ontario

Ideas for honeymoon!

Carlee, on June 14, 2022 at 15:00 Posted in Honeymoon 0 11
Hey ladies!
Me and my fiancé are stumped on where to go for our honeymoon. Share some ideas with us? Much appreciated😇

11 Comments

Latest activity by Derek, on August 23, 2022 at 20:48
  • D
    Devoted September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are doing a Mediterranean cruise, starting in England and ending in Rome, covering Portugal, Spain, France and Italy. We are also doing 4 nights in London before the cruise and 4 nights in Rome afterwards.
  • Darbi
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Darbi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are heading to Vietnam on Tuesday! The flights were a bit pricey but once you're there everything is SUPER cheap! We're going to island hop and enjoy the beaches! We've even reserved some huts on the water to stay in for a week. Can't wait!

• E
    Beginner September 2023 Ontario
    Eva ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't think about Montego Bay, Jamaica. Thanks for the suggestion! I dream about Bora Bora but it is very expensive.

• Danielle
    Curious August 2022 Alberta
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going to San Diego, California! Going to a baseball game, Safari Park, San Diego Zoo, Disneyland, and relaxing on the beaches!

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depends on your budget, Italy, Switzerland, Mexico, Cuba, Fiji, Thailand Flights are expensive but once you are there super affordable, St-Lucia, anywhere in Europe.

• Yami
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Yami ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Southeast Asia! If you love the beach and their food you’ll definitely enjoy it there! Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Singapore! They’re very close to each other too!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We're both super excited!
    We're also going to be going to Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, Sea World San Diego and San Diego Zoo!
  • Carlee
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    Carlee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That sounds like so much fun😍
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance and I are going to Anaheim California and we're going to Disneyland!
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're looking at doing a quick getaway to Mexico right after the wedding but saving for a big trip to Europe. (We have flight vouchers we need to use by end of year so figure a trip to Mexico would be nice)

But places like Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Cuba are nice foe tropical but I've also seen people do stay cation in Canada or even places like Disneyland/world.
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Montego Bay, Jamaica

It reminds me of Bora Bora - which is way too expensive - so Montego Bay is next in line for me! The prices are fairly decent (comparable to Mexico prices), but it is a different place. Everyone goes to Mexico lol.

Costa Rice, Bahamas, Cuba and so much more!

Also, honeymoon does not need to be about tropical paradise! Maybe also see some places in Europe like Scotland, Ireland, UK, Amsterdam, Germany, etc.

I have a co-worker who said Japan was an amazing place to visit and it is her favorite!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics