Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaitlyn
Newbie May 2019 Ontario

I need a florist for Mother’s Day weekend

Kaitlyn, on January 11, 2019 at 12:08 Posted in Ontario 0 9
I am getting married in London ON this May and I need flowers still but I find a lot of florists can’t do it because it’s mother’s day weekend. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I could go?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Kaitlyn, on January 11, 2019 at 14:34
  • Kaitlyn
    Newbie May 2019 Ontario
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Let me know how they turn out!! And how taking care of them are! Also congrats on your big day!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Jumping on the costco train here! I haven't bought from them myself but I hear nothing but great things from them!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I 2nd this! I ordered my bouquets/boutonnieres from Costco, I'll be getting them next Wednesday for my Saturday wedding. Looking forward to them!

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ya, it’s crazy how inexpensive they are. And they really are beautiful! Here is a screen shot from the Costco website. Good luck! I hope you find what you’re looking for.

I need a florist for Mother’s Day weekend 1
  • Kaitlyn
    Newbie May 2019 Ontario
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I didn’t realize that’s what they did. I might have to look more into them! They definitely are a lot cheaper.
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I believe with Costco, they recommend getting them a couple days early. They send them just before blooming so on your wedding their ready. As far as I know you just put them in a vase of water. It could be worth looking into, only because it might be hard to find a flower shop that will be able to accommodate during mother’s day. My sister in law owned a flower shop, and they didn’t do weddings over Mother’s Day weekend as well. It’s their most profitable weekend so they don’t want to be focused on weddings. I’m not using Costco but my friend did a couple years ago. They were beautiful and WAY less then a florist
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would contact florists on the WW vendor site and include the specific date in your message. By doing this you’re essentially putting putting a mass call out to florists vendors and letting them come to you if they want your business according to your specs.

Good luck!
  • Kaitlyn
    Newbie May 2019 Ontario
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They don’t deliver in Saturday’s so the latest I could get them would be 2 days before an I know nothing about flowers to keep them alive. Price is good just not the timing. Thanks for the suggestion though!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you looked into Costco? I know lots of people on here have recommended them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics