Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Newbie September 2019 Ontario

Huntsville/muskoka Weddings

Tracy, on January 23, 2018 at 18:40 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 3

Hi there, we are looking to have an outdoor ceremony with the reception inside, I was able to reach out to popular wedding venues in Hunstville, Ontario. Looking to see if there are any venues I should look into which I may not have stumbled across online.

TIA

Tracy

3 Comments

Latest activity by Tracy, on January 25, 2018 at 16:49
  • T
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you to both, I did research on the site first and have reached out to the venues I was jnterested in Smiley smile I was inquiring about other venues which may be smaller and not found on the internet...just in case there were some, wanted to make sure I was looking at all options.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I second checking out the WeddingWire venue search! You can see the venues in your area, read reviews, see ratings, and look at pictures of what the venue looks like. You can even filter by the type of location you want (park, farm, banquet hall...) and request pricing right through our site! What kind of venue do you want?

• Jackie
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Did you try using wedding wire to check for places? That’s what I’d suggest. I’m afraid to google it for you as my phone seems the know and remember everything I look up. Good luck Tracy!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics