Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Expert August 2021 British Columbia

How will your head table stand out from the guests

Sarah, on June 21, 2020 at 15:40 Posted in DIY 0 10
I’m looking for inspiration on how to make the head table stand out from the guests.So far my FH has decided that we should have a fitted black table cloth to match the round black table cloths of the guests but we should have candles and flowers scattered all around the table and on the stage.Don’t get me wrong if done correctly this could look absolutely amazing but using the same table cloths as our food tables throws me off a little.

The stage will be dressed up with a back drop to hide everything behind us.Pink and white paper lanterns will be scattered across the venue ceiling.All tables will have a round mirror and 3 different height vases with candles.The wisteria vines will be hanging from the back drop behind us with twinkle lights.
What are you doing for the table decor?Are you hiring someone or doing it yourself?How will your head table stand out from the guests 1
How will your head table stand out from the guests 2

10 Comments

Latest activity by Kristen, on June 22, 2020 at 15:40
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha our centerpieces and backdrops are exactly the same as yours! (except we have square mirrors Smiley tongue )

For the head table my mom is making a beautiful floral arrangement and we will have candles and our mr and mrs sign. Also vases for the girls bouquets to add to it as well.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! It's absolutely a dream in person!

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It’s gorgeous!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's in Kelowna BC! Summerhill Pyramid Winery

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love that venue!Where is it?Navy and gold sounds beautiful I never would have thought to have those colours together.
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I absolutely love your idea for your head table!

For our head table this is what it will look like (venue pic) Gold table runner with a square mirror, with a vase for our flower centerpieces and 4 candles around it. The rest of the tables, they will have navy table runners with a vase for our flower centerpieces and 4 candles as well

How will your head table stand out from the guests 3

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg that’s exactly what my FH said.I went ahead and ordered it just now and can’t wait to use it!
  • K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Beaaaautiful!! Maybe you could attempt to re-sell it after and recoup a bit of the cost?
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That sounds so pretty 🥰 I really wanted this specific table cloth and I finally found it but it’s in the states!Canadian exchange with shipping and a dozen clips to hold it on is going to cost $108 Canadian 😳How will your head table stand out from the guests 4

• K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ok love the sound of your decor! It sounds like we have fairly similar taste ahah. I’m also doing some draping and twinkle lights for the backdrop. For either a head table or sweetheart table—I haven’t made up my mind yet. If somebody is willing to lug our ceremony arch indoors during cocktails I’d also like to incorporate that into the backdrop. And I plan to have a lush runner of greenery at our table and potentially some flowers (Id love to repurpose the bridesmaid bouquets), whereas the guests’ tables will have a smaller smattering of greenery and vase candles of varying heights.

I’m accomplishing this via a combination of DIY and professional help ahah. The florist will take care of the greenery and I’ve got a decor company doing the backdrop. The venue will put out the candles and other smaller items.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics