Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

How will you pamper yourself this weekend?

Emilie, on December 2, 2016 at 15:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 8

Hi lovely ladies Smiley heart

With all the things you've been up to lately... wedding planning, venue searching, preparing for exams, personal stuff, I just wanted to say how proud I am for all the work you did!

You definitely deserve a treat and pamper yourself this weekend! What will it be? Cake tasting? A nice warm bath? Smiley winking

The cold started catching up this week but our hearts are still warm in the community!

I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Lots of love xxx

Em

8 Comments

Latest activity by Simone, on December 3, 2016 at 11:26
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This weekend I'm going to take time to get my hair done and relax with my guy. I am going to sleep in tomorrow as I need the extra rest.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lol thank you! unfortunately I work with idiots (the dumbest people I have ever met for reallllll) and so I am stuck doing all the work - ugh
  • Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We get to relax and have a movie marathon!
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hope you get some rest ! don't work too hard !
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have an amazing time !!! sounds like your going to be so relaxed !!
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well we'll be pampering ourselves on our honeymoon this weekend and next week! When we booked it, it came with a free couples massage so we're looking forward to that!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No pampering for me. In my line of work we don't really get weekends off. I get every other weekend off luckily but this is my weekend to work and its overnight shifts so I work tonight 11pm-9am, Saturday 9pm-9am, Sunday 9pm-8am! So I will be sleeping my life away on the weekend!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No Pampering for me this weekend ... it is my weekend with my kiddo .. we are going to get our christmas tree!! we go and cutt down a real one every year and my son really looks forward to this new tradition we started last year ... should be a fun weekend of tree cutt and decorating the tree and house !! I wish everyone a lovely weekend full of fun with all your loved ones !!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics