Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laurel
Newbie September 2018 Manitoba

How to stuff envelope invitations

Laurel, on May 31, 2018 at 21:11 Posted in Before the wedding 0 9

We ordered our invites from vistaprint, using an email for RSVPs. I forgot to include the RSVP email on the invitation, so have included RSVP cards that say to rsvp to an email. RSVP cards are custom size so do not have an envelope because they're emailing and not being post mailed back to us. Just wondering how i should put this all into the envelope. Should i use tissue paper to prompt people to look for RSVP card, just put them in together and hope people see the RSVP?

hope that makes sense,

Thanks!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 3, 2018 at 19:29
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The card alone without the envelope os enough foe the guests to read all the information and know to respond by email.
  • Mira
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Mira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know this probably goes against this site because it’s a competitor, but I would totally make a knot.com free website for rsvping - especially if you are having guests choose their main meal. We are 6 weeks away and it honestly made our life so much easier.

People can rsvp online and choose the meal they want and add any additional messages. The website tallys up the total meal types for you so you have that easily to share with your caterer and can export that info into an Excel spreadsheet (for type A peeps like me - ha ha ha!) You can also easily go in and add to your guest list or make changes yourself. It keeps a running total of who is attending and who isn’t so you can keep track of numbers and see who you need to follow up with. It’s been really helpful!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would just add them in with the invitation. People will usually check to see that they have all the pieces/information.

• Jane
    Frequent user July 2018 British Columbia
    Jane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would just put them straight in. We added a little strip of paper in ours reminding people to RSVP online and giving a deadline date. Almost everyone checked the envelope for more once they read the invite.
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had a few mistakes on my invites, so I just wrote up a little card correcting the mistakes and shoved it inside the envelope along with it. I didn't have anyone not see it. Chances are they will call you or email you if they can't find the email to RSVP anyway.

• Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just put mine together with my invitations, and hope people will see the details/rsvp card!

• Abigail
    Newbie December 2019 Ontario
    Abigail ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would probably just put them into the envelope with the invitation. I'm sure people will notice ☺
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would just put them in on their own instead of in tissue paper in case people just assume it's decorative.

• Sheilah
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Sheilah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just put mine both in together with my first wedding. It turned out fine. Most people can feel if there is something else in the envelope.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics