Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

How scared are you that it will rain on your wedding day?

Zoë, on May 22, 2017 at 07:05

Posted in Wedding Tests 80

Hi lovely brides-to-be Imagine the big day arrives . How do you feel when you wake up in the morning and you look outside the window and it's raining. From 0 to 10: How scared are you that it will rain on your wedding day? A.0 B. 0 - 5 C. 5 - 8 D. 8 - 10 *** pinterest Follow >>Do you...

Hi lovely brides-to-be

Imagine the big day arrives . How do you feel when you wake up in the morning and you look outside the window and it's raining.

From 0 to 10: How scared are you that it will rain on your wedding day? Smiley heart

A.0

B. 0 - 5

C. 5 - 8

D. 8 - 10

44e9259418e6aae46e8ba475322d8218.jpg

pinterest

Follow >>Do you want to know what the thermometer says about you?

80 Comments

• Shelby
    Frequent user October 2017 British Columbia
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    B. I would love it to be sunny, or at least just overcast. This is BC though and it can rain any day.

• Laura
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

C for me...only because the only thing I really know my FH wants is an outdoor wedding. We have a backup plan, but I really want him to get the one thing he wants (outside of eloping)!

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

B - the wedding will be perfect outside but we have alternate plans for inclement weather.

• Robyn
    Frequent user June 2017 Quebec
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would day B; it would be helpful if it was nice out

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

B- i'm really hoping it doesn't, but i wouldn't say i'm scared. If i had my way, regardless of the rain it will still happen outside!

• N
    Newbie June 2017 Alberta
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

B. fingers crossed!

• Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say B. I would love for it to be a beautiful fall day but have gorgeous back up plans if not.

• Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A. Not that scared at all. There's a proverb saying it's good luck when it rains on your wedding day.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    B! It could very well happen as we are getting married in october. Plus it's been raining literally all month here currently so who knows
  • Kalene
    Frequent user June 2021 Ontario
    Kalene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh goodness. 8-10 haha
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say B. I looked up weather history all the way to the year 2000 for August 12th and the only year it rained was 2003, 2cm. Both my ceremony and reception are inside so that isn't the issue for me. My photos for the wedding party and myself and my fiancé will be outside at Jackson Park which is special to us because that is where we got engaged and did our engagement photos. I wouldn't want to get all dolled up and have my dress, hair and makeup ruined for the photos!

• J
    Curious April 2018 Alberta
    Jesse ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A. Our venue has the flexibility to change inside or outside day of, so I'm not too concerned no matter what the weather is.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am probably a B. We have a backup plan and I know it is good luck but as everything takes place outside it would make everything gross and muddy and we wouldn't be able to enjoy the beautiful property.

• Vicky
    Frequent user June 2017 Alberta
    Vicky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A. 0
    We have a back up an if it's light I'll just either have an umbrella to cover my hearing aids and we have a tent or we have the venue too that we could so the cermony at
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A. Rain at a wedding is goid luck, plus if it is raining during the ceremony people will not linger after (will head to reception)
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would be so upset, especially if we do have a winter wedding!! But if it snows, well that is a whole other story and I would be so pleased! Smiley love Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics