Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Beth
Newbie October 2025 Ontario

How’s everyone doing? From an October 2025 Bride

Beth, on September 2, 2024 at 11:49 Posted in Ontario 1 13
Hi All!! October 4, 2025 Bride here!! Just wondering how everyone is doing with planning and where you’re at! I’m 13 months out and somehow feel like I’m behind the ball and doing too much at the same time, anyone else? Congratulations lovelies, so fun sharing this season!

13 Comments

Latest activity by Kim, today at 16:49
  • Kim
    Newbie October 2025 Nova Scotia
    Kim Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

October 25, 2025 bride here!

We have the DJ, Venue, Photographer, the Justice of the Peace and the caterer booked. Our guest list is at 171 people (we know some of them won't come and some won't bring guests). We're also doing digital invitations so that we don't have to gather addresses to physically send invitations to. We have our rings picked out, and what we're wearing, but like mentioned above, we're at a standstill until the new year.

• Carmen
    Carmen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! October 3rd 2025 bride here!
    My Fiancée and I are doing a more intimate wedding. No dance after! We just want to enjoy our day together with our friends and families.
    We just have to book photography, hair/ makeup and officiant! I still feel some days I’m behind though 😅. We will be sending save the dates in a couple weeks!
  • Ben
    Newbie October 2025 British Columbia
    Ben ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Woohoo! October 19th 2025 bride here!

It's the little details that needs to be ironed out on our end! We have our venue booked (which includes almost everything! Ceremony & reception site, florist [bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, groom and groomsmen boutonnieres, & floral centerpieces], DJ, photographer, decorator, & cake]. Picked out my wedding dress (luckily on the first shop I went to). I walked in knowing what I wanted, and walked out with just that! Veil bought (off amazon).

We are currently shopping for a videographer, working on our wedding website, but we haven't talked/planned our wedding invite look or save the date look yet.

So we got a lot done, but we also have a lot more little nitty gritty things to work out Smiley smile

• Beth
    Beth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The worst lol! It’s gonna take a few months to gather everything so here’s hoping it goes smoothly!
  • Beth
    Beth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It’s the stand still!! Ugh part of me wants to start buying things and getting it organized but we’re still a few months away from our venue planning meetings and tastings and all that fun stuff. Such fun lol, trying to just enjoy this relaxing period!
  • Kassandra
    Kassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello! Congratulations! I'm also getting married next October, on the 16th! I completely understand the issue you are having. We are doing a small ceremony and reception with as small of a budget as possible. So far we have sent out invitations, booked our ceremony venue, chosen our theme and parties and I have decided what I'm doing for my dress. I went shopping but ultimately decided to get my dress custom made by a family friend. We are at a stand still until approx 9 months before the wedding which is stressful but necessary as everything else has to be done closer to the date. Where are you currently at in your planning?
  • Yulaina
    Yulaina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Opps slip of the 👍🏽 I am also getting married on October 4th 2025!!
  • Yulaina
    Yulaina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes!! October 5th 2025!!
  • Joelle
    Joelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Gathering addresses is a huge pain in the butt! My sister got married 2 years ago so I have all mine from my side 😂 but my fiancés is another story😂
  • Beth
    Beth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Amazing omg! You’re a superstar I love that for you! Gotta get myself organized for save the dates. Currently gathering addresses from all our guests 🫠
  • Beth
    Beth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Amazing! We’ve got venue (which includes caterer, bar and some decor bits), booked out DJ and photographer and I bought my dress!! We still have a to-do list the length of my arm lol. I need to start looking for hair and makeup as well as invitations/ save the dates soon! I’m doing most of my own florals which feels ambitious but I’ve got some amazing girls with me who will be helping a ton. Congratulations to you as well!! I so appreciate the support ❤️❤️
  • Christine
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi and congratulations! I’m getting married October 3rd, 2025 and planning is going pretty good so far! Venue/catering is booked, dj secured and should be finalizing hair/makeup artist, as well as photographer soon. I’ve also reached out to a few florists to get a quote and next month I’ll be going dress shopping. It’s definitely a lot but I think once you prioritize the important stuff, everything else should fall into place. I also have a great support system so it doesn’t feel too overwhelming. You’re doing great, we got this!
  • Joelle
    Joelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Also October 4, 2025 bride here💃🏼💃🏼! Everything is booked!! Sending out save the dates in the next few weeksSmiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics