Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Becky
VIP September 2019 Ontario

How many days left till you're married!?

Becky, on June 10, 2019 at 15:54

Posted in Before the wedding 66

I have 96 days left and counting ! I am so excited and just trying to do smaller items which seems to add up. What are you most excited about in the days left leading to your wedding? Whats something you are struggling with? Time to brag or rant and let me know how many days you have left!

I have 96 days left and counting ! I am so excited and just trying to do smaller items which seems to add up.

What are you most excited about in the days left leading to your wedding?

Whats something you are struggling with?

Time to brag or rant and let me know how many days you have left!

66 Comments

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I can't wait to hear all about when you get married! It will be an adjustment but will be a great start to your next chapter of your life! Plus as you said still close enough.

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    FOUR. DAYS.

I'm most excited about moving on to the next stage of life with my fiance... but I am struggling with the sudden realization that for the first time other than being at university, I will not be living with my mom, who is my bestie 😭 gonna be a tough adjustment not to chill together every night. Luckily I'll only be 10 minutes away!!
  • Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We’re making Harry Potter inspired candy! So far, we’ve tried exploding bonbons and English toffee, but we’ll also be making sherbet lemon, rock cakes, chocolate frogs and liquorice wands. Haha yep, trying to lock in those venues!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lots getting checked off the list! Glad to hear and can't wait to hear about it all after Smiley smile

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What types of candy are you making? Sounds like your doing well and on track!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm at 130 days!! Smiley surprise In a week, I'll be heading down to London for my friend's wedding and also do some planning for my own: food and cake tastings, venue meeting, and suit measurements for my FH and my brother who's a groomsmen! It'll be a busy few days down there lol

After our trip, I'll be ordering a bunch of our stationary and signage and start to zone in on the smaller details.

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the advice! I'm only bringing a few people so hopefully there won't be too many opinions..

• Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have 436 days left haha but I'm looking forward to continue making our practice candy for the candy table and finding a reception venue!
  • Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Marriage license, party permit, insurance, small things like this going to get over with and then be done!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Right? Only few more days for me until we can Smiley smile

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It is soo busy! but not as crazy as before the buck and doe. Feeling pretty good about it all

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my!! you have your hands full!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love the positive outlook! Things will fly by. I am shocked that closer to I am feeling better and not as anxious as I was farther away

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha love the hours involved too! I wish I would have realized I needed to book more time off closer to the wedding just to meet up with vendors or anything else I would need to get done. There are so many things that haven't had time to do since work full time during week and seasonal on weekend for extra cash for the wedding! I would def suggest when you get closer if somehow possible to take a day off a month just to do wedding stufff

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yay! It will fly by this year remaining for you Smiley smile

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have been there, It starts to fly by once you hit the year mark though! Its hard when you hear so many opinions from family members - specially when you are paying for it. As I have gotten closer I have had more backlash but standing your ground helps and people will either back off or learn to accept your decisions.

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

80 days as of today! Time to start looking at the small details!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It will fly by Madisyn!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats great Casey! Its nice to be able to check things off the list, and at least with seeing the venue you have time and wasn't a last second change to seating plan!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Right? Seems to be flying by !

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Not far off! I am the same with the reception site, decorations can make the world of difference!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ahh! I hope you have fun dress shopping and remember you are the one who is wearing it and its your dress. Pick something you want not what others want.

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A whopping 473 for us Smiley tongue I'm going dress shopping in a couple weeks - can't wait!

• Julia
    Frequent user July 2019 Ontario
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Down to 46...things are almost ready. We are getting there slowly. Just went back to my venue this weekend and I love my ceremony site. Reception site not so much but I think once all is decorated it will look better
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

54 days! The time is literally flying by and I kind of can't believe it's coming up so soon!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    116 days for us! We will be double digits by the end of the month! So exciting.
    We did all of our menu and wine choices yesterday and it feels so good to check that one off.
    After being at our venues showcase and sitting at a table of 10, it was fairly tight. Which means we will most likely be going down to tables of 8, so I have to plan out smaller tables!
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    306 days for us! It will be ten months to the day from tomorrow. Smiley smile
  • Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

105 days left for me!

I am excited that I can officially purchase our marriage licence in a few weeks Smiley smile

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Aww that's so exciting, we got married June 1st so no countdown for me but I love seeing everyone's countdowns!
    I remember the 3 month mark and oh boy was I busy! It goes by so fast too!
  • Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    But, 6 until the research paper, 20 until the final project, and then 14 for wedding planning. Lol
  • Kathy
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    67 Days 😊 - I feel like things are in order and I’m less anxious. I don’t have a dress yet because it’s being made, but I’m not too worried about it cause I’ll be getting married either way! Lol
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

117 days, 1 hour, 49 minutes, and 30 seconds until the ceremony starts! Can't wait to be in the double digits Smiley laugh

I'm excited for the shower and then the wedding itself Smiley smile

Wish I had more time for booking last minute things but with school in the way it's been a bit of a struggle.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics