Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

How many centerpieces per table will you have?

Emilie, on December 8, 2016 at 10:05 Posted in Wedding reception 0 13

Hi lovely brides Smiley heart

Depending on the style of table you're going for, you may need a few centerpieces per table. Smiley smile

How many centerpieces per table will you have?

Rectangular Table

Table Centerpiece

Tall and Low Centerpieces

13 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on January 16, 2017 at 13:35
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That would be absolutely lovely Luisa! Smiley heart Have you already contacted some florists? What flowers do you have in mind for your wedding?

• Becca
    Frequent user September 2017 Quebec
    Becca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My center pieces will be "diy" with empty wine bottles, 3 per tables

How many centerpieces per table will you have? - 1

How many centerpieces per table will you have? - 2

How many centerpieces per table will you have? - 3
  • Luisa
    Newbie November 2023 Manitoba
    Luisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I really want to do wedding table runners since our tables will be rectangular. I was thinking of a runner of greenery with some high and low centerpieces of plus votive candles throughout.

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had a mixture of round and rectangular tables so we did one centerpiece for the rounds and one at each end for the rectangular with a purple mason jar in the middle in between the two.

I'd definitely recommend to my fellow brides and grooms to test out your centerpieces at the venue if you can! Have them set a table like it will be for the wedding and then plan out your centerpiece so that it's not too big! (Wish we'd done that but we made it work!)

Centrepieces

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is going to be my centerpieces, with a pop of colour! I thought it was a way of melding my 2 previous centerpieces together!

How many centerpieces per table will you have? - 1
  • Cassandra
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One per table. We will have round tables. Havent chosen the centre piece yet though.

• Cassandra
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Natasha:

One per table as our tables are round ... but at the head table I am using large mason jars for each of the girls to put their bouquets in water along the table and theese will act as decor for the head table !! along with some candles of course Smiley flower

Love that idea for your bridesmaids!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One per table as our tables are round ... but at the head table I am using large mason jars for each of the girls to put their bouquets in water along the table and theese will act as decor for the head table !! along with some candles of course Smiley flower

• Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One per table, we don't want to crowd them or make it hard for everyone to see each other
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One per table as the tables at our venue are round. Likely we will do 2 at the head table!

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My venue has votives and tea lights that we can use and I was thinking some mason jar sized flowers in a small grouping of three for the majority of the tables and then the sweetheart table I was thinking about putting my bouquet in a vase and doing the same on the bridesmaids tables with theirs.

• Jknbhjbb
    Frequent user July 2017 Ontario
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're doing one per table as they are round.

Large lanterns with a few votives around. The hall also has tall windows that we will be putting lanterns in as well and the head table will have a few large lanterns as well. I'm still debtaing on adding flowers to the head table.. the only other flowers are the bouquets. I seen another bride do a paper flower bouquet so I'm considering making a piece like this for the head table.

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For the round tables one centerpiece with mirrors and tea lights. For the head table two big centerpieces in the end with possible couple of small centerpieces in the middle.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics