Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

How do you celebrate your anniversary?

Joey, on September 11, 2017 at 08:05 Posted in Just married 0 6

Good morning, everyone! Let's talk date night Smiley smile How do you celebrate your anniversary? Do you give gifts? Do you, or will you, follow the traditional wedding anniversary gifts? Do you, or will you, celebrate both your dating anniversary and your wedding anniversary?

Photos from Pinterest

6 Comments

Latest activity by Heather, on September 23, 2020 at 17:14
  • Heather
    Curious September 2020 British Columbia
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband and I like to do silly gifts on our anniversary. Something that will make the other person laugh or make there day. I think we may still keep that tradition for when we started dating, and maybe do the traditional gifts on our wedding anniversary.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sounds like a lot of people do what we do, which is that we don't usually get each other gifts, but instead spend time together. Once or twice we've gone out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary, but lately we prefer staying in and ordering pizza, maybe getting each other small gifts or just cards.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have been together for 7 years and each year we have done something different. The only thing that is tradition is we get dressed up and go to a fancy dinner but the rest of the day has been different each time. We do get each other gifts but it's usually something small or handmade. I think we will still celebrate both but with more focus on the wedding anniversary. For our dating anniversary we will probably just order pizza and get a cute card for each other haha
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will probably continue our tradition of going out to a nice dinner and just spend the evening together. We're not big into exchanging gifts and such.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We usually just go for dinner and have a date night. We don't really do gifts for the anniversary. Maybe we will start that for our wedding anniversary, but while dating we didn't do gifts!

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Since we've been together, we usually make it a point to go out to a nice dinner together and spend the evening hanging out on our anniversary. We're not big into gifts except on holidays and birthdays.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics