Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsie
Beginner July 2021 British Columbia

How are you asking for your ring bearer/flower girl ?

Kelsie, on January 23, 2019 at 16:10 Posted in Before the wedding 0 13
Here are a couple ideas for my nephew and nieceSmiley heart

How are you asking for your ring bearer/flower girl ? 1

How are you asking for your ring bearer/flower girl ? 2

How are you asking for your ring bearer/flower girl ? 3

13 Comments

Latest activity by Janaya, on January 24, 2019 at 14:51
  • Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aweh! I love these! I just asked them (he's my younger brother, she's my FH's younger sister) I will be getting them gifts for being a part of our special day

• B
    Beginner October 2019 Manitoba
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used books to ask - wrote a little note inside them. There is a great Pinkalicious flower girl book. And I found another kids story book for the ring bearer!
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did puzzles for mine Smiley smile

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These are really sweet... we're not having a ring boy (no young boys in our family), and my future sister-in-law/MOH kind of volunteered her infant daughter to be the flower girl. I have thoughts about that, but probably because said MOH has been giving me a few headaches recently.

Anyway, since she's a baby who will have absolutely no memory of being our flower girl, I'm planning on giving her a framed picture of just us on the big day, and a flower necklace she will hopefully wear in the future.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't anything cute for our niece and nephew because we live far away and asked them when we were visiting. Also my nephew was just born so we wouldn't know what was going on lol

We are doing gifts for and I like the idea of a shirt/personalized teddy bear for them!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ughhhh these ideas are so cute!

Someone in my FH’s immediate family (either his mother or sister) asked his niece and nephew for us. So one day after I had ran it by FSIL that I’d want the kids to be in the wedding, she was like “aren’t you guys excited to be in Uncle Justin’s and Bianca’s wedding? Like... way to steal my thunder lol.
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! One of my clients has her own business doing cakes and stuff so she made them for me! They tasted amazing too
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had spoken to close family to include their kids in our wedding day though they didn't have to show up for the rehearsal. 1 MOHs daughter and husbands co worker kids were also in there. 4 kids in all.

• S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is my fiancé’s niece who will be our flower girl. She wouldn’t stay still for a picture lol. We found the dress and I made a vinyl iron on that says Flower Girl October 2019. It was our way of asking her. I also have her a stack of books and a teddy bear.

How are you asking for your ring bearer/flower girl ? 4
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Although I won't be having a flower girl or a ring bearer - here was one that I have seen people use that I thought was pretty cute and would be a great addition

Build a Bear Bride & GroomHow are you asking for your ring bearer/flower girl ? 5

• Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My Nephew is 16 so we asked him to be our Junior Groomsman. I had fun making this for him ❤

How are you asking for your ring bearer/flower girl ? 6
  • Kelsie
    Beginner July 2021 British Columbia
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Super cute ! Those cookies turned out really good !
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are so cute! I love this !
    I gave mine each 3 personalized cookies. And then I found shirts for them on Etsy!

How are you asking for your ring bearer/flower girl ? 7

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics