Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaia
Newbie October 2021 British Columbia

Hotels to get ready in Vancouver?

Kaia, on December 30, 2019 at 19:38 Posted in British Columbia 0 2

Hi all!

I'm getting married in Yaletown in November 2020, and I'm trying to decide on a hotel downtown for the night before and night of the wedding, so we can get ready in it the day of, etc. Here's a few I'm researching:

Opus Hotel
L'Hermitage Hotel
Wedgewood Hotel & Spa
The Sutton Place Hotel
Loden Hotel
Shangri-La

Has anyone stayed in these hotels/used them to get ready for a wedding? Or have any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance!!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on January 7, 2020 at 04:34
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Kaia Smiley smile

I would recommend you check out websites such as Bookings.com and TripAdvisor to sources some reviews to help you make a decision. You may also find some more great options on either! Where will the wedding be? Do they not have space where you can get ready?

• Kelly
    Curious February 2020 British Columbia
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're getting married at Brix & Mortar in Yaletown and are staying in the Opus. We tried it out over the Christmas holidays and loved it - it's a trendy boutqiue hotel with great customer service. It's really convenient for out of town travellers as well since it's literally right across the street from the Skytrain which goes directly to YVR Airport. The event coordinator is great to deal with as well and gave us a good group rate for our wedding.

We've booked the Signature Suite for our wedding night and I think it'll be great for getting all the girls ready in the morning given how big it is!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics