Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Adrianna
Beginner September 2020 Ontario

Hotels in the gta

Adrianna, on July 27, 2020 at 19:08 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi Everyone,

Just looking for some suggestions of where to spend out wedding night. We would like something luxurious to celebrate. Only things we really care about are guest ratings and maybe wifi. Any recommendations? Our wedding is in Whitby, Ontario so nothing too far.
Thanks in advance!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Adriana, on March 27, 2023 at 13:21
  • Adriana
    Newbie July 2023 Ontario
    Adriana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How did everyone choose their night after hotel?- I'm TOTALLY lost.
    Do you base it on location, "fanciness"/romantic, price, I have no idea where I want my fiance & I to spend our first night as man & wife......... Any suggestions?

If it helps, my reception is at Eagles Nest Golf Club, near Toronto.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hotels can be cottages or anything fun considered going out to explored areas. Price range suiting your budget can work and ratings to your satisfaction. A getaway for you two with privacy.

• Darmae
    Curious December 2020 Ontario
    Darmae ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’ll be staying at Ritz Carlton. They have pretty luxurious rooms.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure how much "luxury" you're looking for but if you want to spend the night (and potentially next day) in a super fancy way like the richest of VIPs and celebrities, you'll have to make the trek to downtown Toronto and stay at the Shangri La or Ritz Carlton. Nothing else in the GTA comes close but a room will cost you around $500-700 a night.

The only thing near your area that's within a reasonable price is the Hilton Hotel in Markham. They have a restaurant, pool, and spa, and are within driving distance to historic Unionville for other eats and sights to spend a day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics