Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Eimear
Curious June 2018 British Columbia

Hotels for the night of your wedding

Eimear, on March 27, 2018 at 17:14 Posted in British Columbia 0 4

Hi, I am interested to know which hotels people have booked for the night of their wedding for those not having a reception in a hotel? I am looking for somewhere for two nights so I can get ready the morning of the wedding too. The Wedgewood and Sutton Place are both fab!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on April 25, 2018 at 13:22
  • Amanda
    Newbie June 2019 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going to stay at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. If you haven't experienced the gold suite, I totally suggest it for a special night. It gives you access to an exclusive floor, and a beautiful room. It costs about $450.

• Eimear
    Curious June 2018 British Columbia
    Eimear ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ended up booking the Grande Suite in the Sutton Hotel. It looks so nice, I really just wanted somewhere nice to get ready and take pics along with relax the next day. We aren't going on honeymoon this year unfortunately as we have a summer packed with weddings.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you leaving for a honeymoon after the wedding? Just a thought. We are probably going to stay at the Fairmont at YVR, so we can be there for our flight the next morning.

If you aren't needing to be at the airport, then definitely go with something you normally wouldn't splurge on. Ask for late check out!!! And let them know it's your wedding night too. Many hotels will do a little something to help make it special.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have quite a few options for hotels in the Vancouver area, so I just pulled a few options out for you to look at

Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront - offers a promotion for WW couples!

Coast Coal Harbour Hotel - also offers a promotion for WW couples!

Fairmont Hotel Vancouver - gorgeous and right by the two you're already considering

Four Seasons Vancouver - also right in your target area

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics