Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Frequent user September 2022 Ontario

Horseshoe Resort - Barrie ON

Katrine, on July 30, 2019 at 19:37 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Hi everyone!
I am wondering if anyone has experience with Horseshoe Resort as a wedding venue? If so, I’d love to hear what you think. Thanks!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Julia, on March 7, 2020 at 18:24
  • J
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi there! Did anyone get back to you on this? Me and my fiance just went to look at the venue... we can't find any reviews online!

• K
    Katrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s true. Thank you for your input! I’ll keep it in mind when officially choosing the date.
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It depends. They got lucky and had a GORGEOUS day, but you never know what it's gonna be like! I'm getting married in September and it's also a pretty iffy month - could be hot, could be cool! We shall see!
  • K
    Katrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much! I’m also thinking October. Did you find it too cold at that time of year?
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My oldest friend got married there last October. Absolutely gorgeous and she said they were amazing!
  • K
    Katrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, Cliodhna! We are looking for something unique and a little unexpected. We would love a spectacular ceremony space. This venue seems to be the most unique in the area.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This looks like a very pretty venue, Katrine!

What is it that you and your FS are looking for in a venue? Does this venue fit this vision?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The resort looks nice for the package offered for weddings. I would certainly look into it being a one place to enjoy the beach and activities within the resort and outside of it. Guests and family can enjoy time with you over campfire nights. Price would be amazing I would imagine than other places that don't offer d'ouvres and plated service included in the cost.

We did something of this package at Kempenfelt Conference Center near Georgian College in Innisfil and price would be worthwhile since you don't have to do anything besides taking it easy. The time to spend days keeping active and meals with your loved ones.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics