Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Greg
Newbie September 2018 British Columbia

Honeymoons

Greg, on February 27, 2018 at 19:53 Posted in Honeymoon 0 8

Is there any great suggestions for honeymoon ideas that will give the best value?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on March 8, 2018 at 13:51
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve been talking with a travel agent but it depends on your budget. I like our travel agent because she works from home so she doesn’t charge extra fees! We want a honeymoon that won’t break the bank too. She’s sent us some good options (mostly in playa del Carmen Cancún area and one in Punta Cana) our favourites are: Excellence Punta Cana which is adults only, Riu palace, Sensatori Azul Mexico, Dreams riviera Cancún and Royalton riviera Cancún. All are about $1700 per person for a week all inclusive. There’s so many resorts too choose from that have great reviews just depends what you’re looking for we just wanted something hot and somewhere with adeventure and relaxation. Smiley smile now we just need to pick one! Lol
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree with this! Punta Cana and Jamaica I have visited both before and they both give the best bang for your buck!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They do! We are going to Secrets Papagayo, which is just a short 30 minute drive from the Liberia airport. It's an adults only resort and has very good ratings. It is a little on the pricey side but I've heard nothing but good things and it looks so beautiful.

• Greg
    Newbie September 2018 British Columbia
    Greg ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Jen! We are considering Costa Rica. Do they offer all inclusive?
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are vacationing in Costa Rica for our honeymoon. This is my very first tropical trip! I've heard very good things of anywhere in Costa Rica. I just had friends come back from Mexico and said it was the BEST vacation they had ever been on.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you like the Carribean, must go to Sandals resort. Beautiful and inclusive with lots if dining available. Just gorgeous!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you’re looking for tropical I recommend Punta Cana because you get a lot for your money. Otherwise try Cuba but go into it with a grain of salt.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where did you want to travel and what are you looking to do?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics