Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amber
Curious June 2019 Ontario

Honeymoon recommendations

Amber, on July 9, 2018 at 20:23 Posted in Honeymoon 0 6
Brides getting married in June, what’re you doing for your honeymoon? We would like do to an all inclusive, adults only resort but we haven’t decided where exactly
any advice? Thanks in advance!!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Gabbie, on July 13, 2018 at 10:10
  • Gabbie
    Frequent user June 2019 Nova Scotia
    Gabbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I may be biased (I'm from Punta Cana), but it does offer great value, and if you're up for a day trip to Santo Domingo, it's really interesting, it's the first city of the "New World" we have great rum and love a good party Smiley smile

• Lindsay
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am really struggling with this too. I want to go south.. but I don't want to do it in June.
    So we talked about going the following winter in January or February, but I hope to get pregnant right after the wedding so I don't want to be 8/9 months pregnant and going away!
    So I think we might settle for the east coast or out west!

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are june weddjng but we are waiting to honeymoon until the following winter since we will almost be in the full swing of summer by the time the wedding rolls around! We are thinking Europe, but we may end or begin with a 7 day all inclusive in Mexico for some good basking in the sun!
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re getying married in August, going to Cancun for the honeymoon in sept. Riu palace peninsula is where we’re staying it’s not adult not but they have adult only villas and their own pool. I went through a travel agent on Facebook since she works from home it cuts out the fee. She found us lots of resorts to choose from within our budget, I’d recommend doing that. Smiley smile
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I second that Punta Cana is great and it’s really great value!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you have a budget in mind? There's a bunch of great options in Jamaica, Punta Cana and Mexico that are all inclusive and kind free that won't completely break the bank! I can highly recommend a Bahia Principe!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics