Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie April 2023 Ontario

Honeymoon Ontario

Jasmine, on December 7, 2022 at 11:54 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Good morning friends!
I am getting married April 29, 2023 EEK!
And my fiancé and I are looking for some good honeymoon options in Ontario. We’ve been looking at White Oaks in Niagara on the Lake and downtown Toronto but everything seems super pricey lol. We’re thinking something local and then hopefully going away in the fall or winter to an all inclusive.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Trista, on December 11, 2022 at 19:51
  • T
    Newbie December 2023 Ontario
    Trista ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I stayed at White Oaks and to date it was the best sleep away I’ve ever had. Their spa was lovely and the hotel itself has a beautiful ambiance and smell. We didn’t try their restaurant as we went to Grimsby on the lake but it was a great stay!
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Niagara Falls is beautiful but I would look at Air bnb, we had a nice little apartment in St- Catherines 15 min away for $57 a night. it was nice and clean, cleaner than some of the hotels near Clifton hill. I go every summer to visit family but this summer my fiance and I wanted it to be just us. Hotels are expensive in the summer, but winter they drop their prices. Honestly if hotels are pricey look at air bnbs.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Jasmine what about some smaller towns or northern Ontario? Thunder Bay is a beautiful place to visit regardless of the weather.
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Super Exciting!!!! Unfortunately, everything is super pricey now. Great choices though. If you can wait until Boxing Day and see if there are any deals. Or even check out Groupon or Wagjag sometimes they put some out. Or call the hotels you were looking at and tell them it's for your honeymoon and if they can offer you anything / special rate. It definitely does not hurt to ask and you never know, they may surprise you. We are doing the same thing, sticking somewhat local (Montreal) and then go away later in the year.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics