Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Super June 2018 Alberta

Honeymoon locations

Ashley, on July 25, 2017 at 18:12 Posted in Honeymoon 0 7

My fiancé and I have been stumped on where to plan our honeymoon for. We want to go for 10 -14 days. Definitely want somewhere tropical. Been to Mexico and Cuba before, but want to go somewhere different. Kind of been thinking of Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, and The Bahamas. Any other suggestions?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on July 26, 2017 at 12:17
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Everyone!! I will do some hard core research!! Cheers beautiful brides!! Smiley smile Smiley heart Smiley diamond

• Katherine
    Frequent user August 2017 Quebec
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just booked Sunset at the Palms in Negril, Jamaica. It doesn't have a single bad review on any website (a few warnings to bring bug spray though) and it's adults only and more of a romantic themed resort and less of a night club type atmosphere
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to Turks and Caicos. We got a really amazing deal, if you do enough research you can get a decent price!
  • Laura
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to Antigua. It has some beautiful resorts and beaches.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am going to Jamaica for my honeymoon next month! When I was looking into honeymoons, every travel agent was really selling me on Jamaica because of all the amazing excursions you can do there!

• Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks!!! I also kind of want something romantic with a plunge pool, or Jacuzzi in suite, or over the water bungalow. For a not to bad price too.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Dominican Republic and Bahamas are both great! I have enjoyed them a great deal.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics