Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Newbie October 2018 Ontario

Honeymoon in africa

Ashley, on June 13, 2017 at 11:02 Posted in Honeymoon 0 5

Hi there,

My Fiance and I are thinking of Africa for our honeymoon. Has anyone ever gone to Africa for a trip? Would love to hear about it! and costs!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on July 26, 2017 at 20:18
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh wow!! That would be an amazing vacation/ honeymoon. I've heard south Africa is amazing!!! Look into that!

• Ashley
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The book is wide open so we are looking for recommendations Smiley smile

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Ashley! That sounds so nice! Honeymoon: national or international destination? - Honeymoon locations? - Honeymoon 2017 - Honeymoon destination ideas. I'm sharing some discussion that could give you some ideas. xx Smiley heart

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That would be amazing!! My FH is from South Africa so I've heard a lot about that country specifically. There are many safaris you can do in various parts of Africa. Namibia is also beautiful. One of my dreams is to stay at the Giraffe Manor in Kenya. You get to stay in this lovely bed and breakfast and you can feed giraffes and they even eat meals alongside you! It can be very expensive to travel to Africa as it is a long way. Best bet is to watch flight prices often as they don't typically go on a massive sale but the prices do dip from time to time.
    If you have specific questions relating to Namibia or SA let me know and I can ask my FH and family for you haha. My father in law still goes often as he still has family and land there.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! This sounds amazing! Do you know what type of trip you would like to take in Africa? Or, is there a specific country you would like to visit? I know that South Africa has lots of beautiful vistas, nature, vineyards, culture and history so that is something to consider.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics