Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Elyse
Newbie June 2022 Alberta

Honeymoon Destinations

Elyse, on February 23, 2020 at 23:39 Posted in Honeymoon 0 3
Hello!
My future husband and I want to go to Mexico for our honeymoon in early June, just wondering if anyone has been during June and what the weather was like?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on March 6, 2020 at 15:46
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went to mexico in april and it was fine i believe june wil be fine too it will just be super super hot lol!

• First
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    First ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went to Mexico last June (2019) and it was absolutely beautiful weather every day. Very hot, the sun was strong, and the ocean was warm! I will note though that you can not rely on the Weather Network or any other weather app at all for information about the weather in Mexico. Every day that I was there my apps said that it was actively thundering, but I didn’t see a single cloud or drop of rain. Enjoy your honeymoon!!
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going on our honeymoon from June 9-19 in Playa Del Carmen Mexico! We were also worried about the weather, but after talking with friends of ours we honeymooned there in late June, We decided to go for it! They said it was wonderful and they said even if it did rain that it only was a little bit in the evenings!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics