Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Macy
Newbie October 2021 Nova Scotia

Honeymoon Destination?!

Macy, on December 29, 2019 at 12:02 Posted in Honeymoon 0 7
We haven’t discussed any, by the time of the honeymoon we will have 2 young children if everything goes right with this current pregnancy 🤰 my son will be 3, the new baby would be 1 or slightly under 1, (due July 16th 2020) wedding is July 10th 2021.
I’m a young mom, young fiancée, I’m only turning 20 next month.
Looking for all honeymoon advice I can get, locations recommended, length of honeymoons, things to do, etc

7 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on January 2, 2020 at 12:21
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Me and my Husband went on a cruise for our honeymoon and there were a bunch of kids on that! They had programs for the older ones and everything Smiley smile

Only problem you may run into is taht one of the cruises we were considering had a requirement of having at least one person be 25... which I am 22... but my Husband is 29 so it wouldn't have been a problem for us. Other cruises have the min. age at 21 so you would be fine for that.

• Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have two young ones as well. We are thinking something short like Vegas (3-4nights only), without the kids.
    If you can try to get someone at home to watch the kids.. bringing them on vacation won’t be a vacation anymore haha
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are u doing a family vaca or just the two of you? if your doing family look into beaches resorts they are kids friendly

• J
    Newbie June 2021 Alberta
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hawaii is the beautiful place, and I think if you’ve never been before it would be especially great for a honey moon!
  • Macy
    Newbie October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Macy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I actually had no idea cruises offered childcare, now that I do I’ll totally be looking into something like that so I can have my babies with me! Thank you!!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The only thing about cruises is most of the kids clubs start at 3. Before 3 you will have to pay babysitting services and it is rather expensive especially for a young family. I would talk to a travel agent to see what they suggest if you must bring the little ones. There are some nice all inclusive destinations that that kid clubs.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you plan to bring the babies with you or can family or friends watch them for the time you're away?

Beaches is a group of family friendly resorts with locations down south (sandals is the adults only one of you want a break from all kiddos). Cruises are often great options too. Most have kid friendly activities and daycare you you can have some kid free relaxation time.
    If you leave the kiddos home then the possibilities are endless. I imagine you'd only want to be away from them a short time, so maybe look at 5-7 day vacations.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics