Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sandrine
Newbie September 2022 Quebec

Honey moon destination - Kids friendly

Sandrine, on March 18, 2021 at 20:19 Posted in Honeymoon 0 8
We are hoping to be able to travel after my wedding planned on sept3rd 2022. We have 4 kids and can’t afford to travel that much. We decided to treat our littles ones and bring them on our honeymoon!

What are your recommendations as far as destinations that are kids friendly (kids will be 13months, 6, 15-17years old). We are really open to all destinations!
Thanks!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Sandrine, on March 24, 2021 at 09:52
  • Sandrine
    Sandrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wonderful! Thank you. I’ll check them out! We have young kids and older teens so it’s another challenge! We are going in September so I am hoping to have cheaper rates!
  • Ashley
    Beginner March 2022 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The ones we’ve been to that allow children are playacar palace, grand palladium and royalton riviera. Of the 3, royalton was our favorite in terms of luxury for us and activities for the kids. We’ve also gone twice in September, its cheaper & the weather is great
  • Sandrine
    Sandrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome! I think with the age of our kids, we’d like a resort. Where exactly did you go in Mexico (which resort?)
  • Ashley
    Beginner March 2022 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are also planning on bringing our children (2 & 4) on our honeymoon, ive been to Mexico (riviera maya) many times and its great for families and great for all budgets.
    This time we’re hoping to avoid the resorts and go to Portugal or spain.
  • Sandrine
    Sandrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Fingers crossed especially that I get a special leave following the wedding (7 working days off) and I would LOVE to benefit from it with the whole family!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hopefully travel restrictions by then will ease up and we can travel places again! I miss the tropics

• Sandrine
    Sandrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We are going all in for the budget as we don’t travel often with our kids. We went to Disney (Orlando) twice with our younger one when she was 2&3. We LOVEDDD it.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It really depends on how much money you guys want to spend on your honeymoon and where you guys prefer to go

For kid friendly I would highly recommend Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Oahu Hawaii. It is really an amazing place for a vacation!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics