Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vashti
Newbie September 2017 British Columbia

Honey moon

Vashti, on October 14, 2016 at 19:01 Posted in Honeymoon 0 6

Any suggestions for places to go for a honeymoon?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Terry, on October 17, 2016 at 15:11
  • Terry
    Frequent user May 2017 Quebec
    Terry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Me and my husband to be decided on Jamaica . It will be our first vacation ever . Never took the plane and never left our kids yet . I am looking forward to this time alone with him. I feel like it would be good for our couple to reconnect and have some time alone with no work, chores and kids to worry about!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Vashti Smiley heart Welcome to the community!!

I'm so happy to see you're already looking forward to your honeymoon! This is going to be such a romantic moment and such a good way to relax after the big day! Smiley smile

What kind of trips are your favourite? Here are a few ideas I thought you might like:

Best Honeymoon Destinations 2016

Camping on your Honeymoon. Yes or No?

Romantic Honeymoon Destinations in Canada

Your honeymoon should have the best activities you both love to do together or maybe something you've never done before but you're both dreaming of! Smiley smile

What would be your top 3 of destinations you've always dreamed of going together?

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Vashti, welcome to the community!

I think this totally depends on the type of honeymoon you and your FH/FW are looking to go on (ie adventurous, relaxing), and your budget. There are many great options for all budgets. What type of honeymoon are you looking to have?

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Vashti,

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the community. Do you have a preference for hot weather or somewhere with comfortable weather or cold weather? For honeymoon, there is Hawaii, Italy, Bahama, Jamacia, Costa Rica, Germany, Ireland, France, etc. But it all depends on where you would like to go and your budget. Does any of these plase sound interesting?

• Victoria
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're going to Niagara Falls for the week end

• Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're going to Bora Bora