Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jolene
Newbie August 2019 Alberta

Hi Ladies! Opinions on a brooch bouquet

Jolene, on November 28, 2017 at 11:39 Posted in Alberta 0 9

Hope you are all doing well. I wanted to pick your brains about using a brooch bouquet for my bouquet and having the rest of the wedding party to have actual flower bouquets. The only thing is I don't know how this would look together. I keep trying to find photos of this but can't find any photo's of it anywhere! Please help if you know of a bride that has done this or if you have done this yourself.

Thank-you!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Jolene, on December 21, 2017 at 15:03
  • Jolene
    Newbie August 2019 Alberta
    Jolene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies for all your opinion's!! I am going to try and find some pictures of one if I can!

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I don't. She chose to keep her photos off of social media, but they looked great! I will say, a brooch bouquet is VERY heavy to carry around, but it looked gorgeous!

• Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think this could totally work. Ive also seen weddings where the bride has a unique bouquet and bridesmaids dont have any bouquets (but it looked kinda awk during the ceremony lol).

• Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooh do you have a pic?

• Alyssa
    Newbie April 2018 Alberta
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is an awesome idea and thank you to the ladies as well for their opinions as I’m looking to do th same idea for my upcoming Wedding in the new year
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My friend did this for her wedding. She made a brooch bouquet for herself and all of us bridesmaids had real flowers. If you keep colours complimentary, it works out really beautifully!

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's been done before! Done worry they look great! Brooch bouquets can be so unique and beautiful! And if you have similar colours to your brooch then they will be absolutely perfect!
  • Carmela
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Carmela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jolene,

Pinterest has a bunch of pictures and how to even make your own. I was going to consider having one too, but I don't think its in my budget b/c they can get very expensive. Also if I decided to make my own, it would never turn out as beautiful as the picture. If you do decide to make your own, you should check out vintage store.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome! I think it is fine to mix real and brooch bouquets. Plus there are lots of ways to make them compliment each other. You can wrap all the bouquets in the same color fabric or ribbon, you could add a brooch to the ties on the stems of the bridesmaid bouquets, or you could incorporate just a few brooches into the otherwise floral bouquets of the bridesmaids.

Hi Ladies! Opinions on a brooch bouquet 1

(I found this pic on Pinterest, and I think they look fine together)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics