Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Newbie August 2022 Ontario

Help! Wedding on a Budget

Fatima, on June 13, 2022 at 12:44 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Hi everyone!
My name is Fatima Khan, i was hoping for some insight to a micro wedding ceremony mid Aug (south asian-but will take any recommendations) for a budget of ~6k. We're hoping to do something small with 30-50 guests and already have a photographer and a cake vendor.

We're 24 year old confused kids who are the first ones to get married in our family and friend group! So you can imagine the stress especially with the time crunch. 🥲
I'm located Toronto, Ontario but I'm willing to explore any area within the GTA. The budget is mainly for a venue and decor.
Ceremony: 3pm-6pm (indoors)---serving finger food Party/reception: 7pm onwards (preferably outdoors)---catering
Anyyy ideas whatsoever will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much in advance 😊🥰

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 4, 2022 at 22:15
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Vemue wise, have you considered community center that does fit your budget and guest list since you have catering figured out.
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Fatima,

Welcome to wedding wire, have you looked on here for Venue Ideas? This is where I've heard of my Venue. Also do not be shy to reach out to wedding groups in your area on Facebook. But if you click wedding venue, it will show different places and you can reach out to them for cost, they are quick at getting back to you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics