Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Newbie October 2019 Alberta

Help! We want to skip the catered...but still want a gorgeous local.

Tariann, on March 16, 2018 at 22:52 Posted in Alberta 0 3
We are aiming for somewhere with mountain views... But we really want to do Burgers and Fries (soooo US). Not to mention save some $$$. Any suggestions???

3 Comments

Latest activity by Christine, on March 31, 2018 at 06:48
  • Christine
    Curious July 2019 Alberta
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly, my fiancé and I have decided that we are doing a Beef roast and pulled pork. My cousin and her husband are donating a steer. my fiancé will cook the pulled pork and my family and friends are willing to help with salads, fix ins and what not. I am thrilled about this as it saves us from having to worry about the food portion of it. it's already decided!!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My friend did a food truck and it went over soo well! everyone loved it and it really suited them. I would suggest looking for local food trucks and trying them out on your own and then getting a quote, also to ask local vendors and see what there prices are like!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you chosen a venue already? Have food trucks crossed your mind? I found a few options for you in the WeddingWire vendor guide but I'm sure there are more you can find in there who can help you out with your vision.

Elizabethan Catering Services

Ranch BBQ Food Truck

Rocky Mountain BBQ

Badlands Catering

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics