Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Help me congratulate the winner of the 11th edition of the WeddingWire contest!

Joey, on January 5, 2018 at 10:31 Posted in Contest 0 3

I'm always honored and excited to announce each new winner of the WeddingWire contest. Please join me in giving a hearty congrats to Laura & Jonathan!

Help me congratulate the winner of the 11th edition of the WeddingWire contest! 1

Here is what Laura had to say about winning:

When I received the good news from WeddingWire that we won, I was incredibly excited. I've never won something like this before. Since registering with WeddingWire, I've been putting ballots in since August hoping to win, yet this was completely unexpected. After the conversation, I called my fiancé Jonathan, and he asked if I was sure it was real! We spent the day trying to figure out what we should do with the money.

While we thought about putting the money towards our wedding or the honeymoon, we eventually decided that it would be best served upgrading our living room as we have a very large, very gentle, but teething Alaskan Malamute puppy who, in recent weeks, has chewed our entire living room. We plan to upgrade our chewed sofa!

Thank you WeddingWire for such an amazing gift and thank you to all our vendors for confirming our booking with you so we had a chance at this amazing prize! We cannot wait to celebrate with our friends and family at our wedding this summer!

Help me congratulate the winner of the 11th edition of the WeddingWire contest! 2

Help me congratulate the winner of the 11th edition of the WeddingWire contest! 3

I just wish this adorable couple had shared pics of that pup! hehe!

Want to be the next winner? Enter the contest to earn your chance, and maybe we'll be announcing your name next month Smiley ring

3 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on November 15, 2021 at 14:12
  • S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    • Congratulations!! 🍾

• Laurra
    Newbie July 2018 Ontario
    Laurra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our Pup as requested Smiley smileHelp me congratulate the winner of the 11th edition of the WeddingWire contest! 4

• Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    CONGRATS!!!Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics