Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner September 2024 British Columbia

Help finding this dress in Edmonton Alberta as thats where I’m looking for dresses

Justine, on September 21, 2022 at 17:57 Posted in Alberta 0 17
Help finding this dress in Edmonton Alberta as thats where I’m looking for dresses 1
Found this dress at a thrift store really wanted to try it on but it was a size 0 I don’t know if someone else on this app may have the dress that i could borrow in 2024 like a something borrowed or try it on and buy it from a store or someone else I just would love to try this dress on see if i like it and possibly get it but i have no idea where to look

17 Comments

Latest activity by Justine, on September 22, 2022 at 10:18
  • J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Okay thank you i just don’t have a measuring tape currently but was planning to get one on my next payday thank you again I will be trying to find it novelle bridal is actually where my appointment for a dress is to at least see what else is out there just incase i try on that dress and I don’t like how it looks on me 😊 especially because dresses always looks different on everyone have a great day and hope you have a great wedding day
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No worries! It was a fun thing to do to help a fellow bride! It may be an older design so they may not have it in store! I just checked Novelle Bridal and they do not have the dress in store to try on. But if your heart is set on this dress, I would get your measurements and try to find it on StillWhite.com

• J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yup thats all i saw to thank you its hard finding dresses i like due to my shoulders being permanently hunched so i do like to cover with straps like that as its how my muscles grew even when i stand up strait my shoulders aren’t where their supposed to be so i do appreciate this
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The only difference is the underlay. You can get different color dresses. The one on still white is Ivory on Ivory and the one on the designer website and your picture is a beige underlay. The only difference. The design is the exact same.

• J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you it is very similar to the dress thats for sure it has slight differences but i am happy enough with that thank you!
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am 99% certain I found it! Blue by Enzoani

This is a second hand dress off Still White.

Here is the link for the actual designer website with the dress. Enzoani - Lavender

They have this designer at Novelle Bridal in Edmonton.

• J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for your info I don’t use Pinterest but i will try that because i really want to try that dress on see how it looks on me as I can’t get it out of my head 😊
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm in Ottawa, but I feel like the store I went to had this dress if not similar. You may have better luck on Pinterest to help you locate this dress and the designer .

• J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I meant loud* for wedding dresses not load sorry phone auto corrected it
  • J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have sent the picture into 6 different bridal shops in Edmonton and they said they have non that are even close to that style most of theirs are over board and to load of wedding dresses for my taste i liked this one because it was modern but also classic thats why i came here feeling hopeless because non of them carry that style of dress in particular and I don’t like many of tge dresses they carry i only like maybe 2 dresses at one store that i booked with and I’m having an extremely difficult time finding anything i like due to the particular style i like as non of them have those style of straps on the shoulder and the lace around the waste which makes the dress seem very flattering thats why I’m asking if someone has seen it or be open to selling after their wedding if they have the dress
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Because you were unable to get the name of the designer - I think your best shot of getting this dress is keeping the picture and showing the bridal stylist the picture and they can pull dresses extremely similar, you may even get lucky and a place may have it!

• J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Honestly don’t know my size currently even when i was skinnier I wouldn’t have ever fit a size 0 but I’m thinking size 14-16ish
  • J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Also i was with my fiancé at the thrift store he came up behind me before i found designer name and everything else so thats why I’m searching here as when i went back the dress was gone
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Also, if size 0 doesn't fit then what size will?

• J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I didn’t care the cost i just wanted to find that exact dress
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Also, do you have a budget? No point in having people send you options if it's outside your price range.

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It would help if you post the designer and style number (usually found on the label).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics