Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie August 2021 Ontario

Help - double booked tent floor

Kayla, on July 23, 2021 at 11:36 Posted in Ontario 0 3

Hey all -

My wedding is August 27th and I found out today my tent floor was double booked Smiley sad

Does anyone have any suggestions, ins or alternatives they can think of?

It's a 40x40 tent but I am willing to cut my losses with this place and purchase a whole new package altogether.

Am desperate!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a heap!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on July 29, 2021 at 15:38
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you need to hunt for a new rental, here are the event rental companies in Ontario that have listings on WeddingWire. Has your original company given you any more information yet?

Event rentals in Ontario

Wedding decoration companies in Ontario

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The location of your wedding is at fault if they realized they double booked your spot and tent. You are not at fault and able to get the refund if they choose to cater the other couple unless they refuse them. I wish you luck and hope they understand their responsibility to make things right for you two.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If they double booked, how would you lose? Either they give you the tent and refund the other person or vice versa.

Call them and ask who is getting the tent. If it's not you, demand a refund of your deposit (they can't keep it and say it goes towards a future booking). Then I would call a different company for a tent.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics