Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Renee
Curious June 2020 Alberta

Hello everyone! Venue search

Renee, on February 27, 2019 at 11:39 Posted in Alberta 0 4
Good morning everyone, why is looking for a venue so hard... I've looked found a place I really want, but unfortunately they don't have my date open... so frustrating but i'm not giving up.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Renee, on April 28, 2019 at 21:25
  • Renee
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I have and all for my date was not avail. Which was a let down
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Renee! Looking for a venue can be difficult, especially when you have chosen your date! But don't worry, you will find somewhere that both you and your FH love.

Tori had some really great advice for when you are looking for a venue. Have you had a chance to have a look at our WeddingWire venues? You can search for Wedding Venues in Alberta and then narrow it down to your desired area or town. It's also super easy to request available dates and pricing so you don't have to waste any time visiting locations that will not be available for your day!

• Renee
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for your comment Tori I shall do that... who knew this whole wedding thing would be so hard lol.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is super hard!!

I didn't realize how hard it was going to be - and that was when I was looking for a venue a year and 9 months before my wanted date!

Most places book over a year in advance which is crazy because all timelines for weddings are usually made for 12 months - like... I can't wait till any of those marks to get vendors or I will be SOL amiright??

Hopefully you find what you are looking for, it took me and my FH about 2 months of searching and inquiring before finding our venue. (Try and get all the info first and only go and physically look at venues that have your date and price point unless you are willing to move it around.)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics