Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

Head Table Order

Kelsie, on December 2, 2020 at 23:03 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5
Hey everyone!

Getting married July 2, 2022!! Trying to organize tables already. Just wondering how did others arrange their head table? I am having my MOH beside me of course but any rhyme or rule for my other bridesmaid order? Any input is great! Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsie, on January 8, 2021 at 19:01
  • K
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks so much everyone! Think I was overthinking this, all your input is greatly appreciated!
  • Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were in the middle of course and the rest sat in the order in which they walked into the venue when they were introduced. That way people weren't getting in the way of one another.
  • Olivia
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re doing a table with myself, my FH, MOH and best man. Then we’re having another table in front of us but it’ll be like a T shape (like in the picture below) so that way we can have our wedding party face each other, so there’s more socializing! We have a large wedding party and it’s also uneven number so doing a t shape makes most sense for us ! Head Table Order 1

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There isn't any order of whom is to be sitting anywhere on the head table. The MOH is usually the one sitting beside you for sure.

Some couples don't have their wedding parties with them at the Head table, family wise yes. The other choice is sweetheart to make it simpler and parents with the other family members at the tables. I did this way and so did my cousin who got married last year.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No rhyme and rule to it, just come up with an arrangement that makes everyone comfortable. With us, one bridesmaid is from New York and out of the group, only knows the MOH, while the other two are cousins. So naturally, our arrangement on the table is MOH, New York, and two cousins.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics