Follow >> Popcorn truck

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 12, 2018 at 07:18
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Like it though not a huge fan. Prefer just simple variety. I so find there is a lots of leftover and the cake would not get eaten. If you did get one that is.
  • Mzheng
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Mzheng ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes I love this idea! We are having a dessert table with an assortment of our favourite sweets and treats. And best of all, a chocolate fountain with a mountain of fresh fruit and goodies to dip! Smiley smile

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A desert bar would be nice. We have a variety of cakes and squares in our buffet but since there are several guests with diabetes, I'll be baking my own sugar free wedding cake.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing a dessert bar for our guests after dinner! This way they have a variety of choices to pick from and there will be something for everyone since not everyone will like the same thing! We did taste test the strawberry pavlova and the carrot cake and both were so delicious and we couldn't decide; the venue owner then offered to do a dessert bar and for no extra charge and I said perfect! We will be doing cupcakes later on in the night to!

• Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm in the same boat as Sasha, our venue does all of the catering and there's going to be SO much food, but this looks like fun!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing this for our wedding! We will have a table out with a bunch of different desserts on them for people to pick at throughout the evening until the late night food comes out.

• Jessica
    Frequent user July 2018 Nova Scotia
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm doing a sort of family buffet style, we are doing all food ourselves (family BBQ style) so dessert will be a couple pies, rice crispy sqares, and a cupcake tower (the only thing I'm not doing myself)

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love this idea Smiley smile
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would totally do this if the venue didn't do all the catering. We are you g to have way too much food. We have dessert with dinner, then cupcakes and then late night bar which is Oktoberfest style so no one should be hungry haha

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics