Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sara
Beginner August 2022 Alberta

Hastings lake gardens - pricing

Sara, on January 22, 2020 at 02:22 Posted in Alberta 0 4
Does anyone know the approximate price to book Hastings lake gardens In Sherwood Park, AB for a ceremony? I haven’t heard back yet from them and I’ve scoured the internet for an estimate but nothing lol just try to see if it will for my budget or if I should keep looking.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Marina, on January 10, 2022 at 20:35
  • M
    Newbie August 2022 New Brunswick
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sara,

Did you ever hear back from them? After postponing our wedding twice, we are now looking at this venue as somewhere we can elope this year, but same as you, I'd love to know whether it is even in our budget :-)

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Waiting on a quote may take a while to get back to you. Looking into other venues will allow your decision to know if the budget set suits your style too. Call, email or go in person after viewing the venues online you would like to check out pricing and packages available. Don't stop at one, always keep a back up in case you need it.

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely look into a couple of backups while you wait, just in case. If they haven’t returned your call/email in a week, reach out again. I contacted someone at the RBG three times and they never returned my calls, so if you really want it, don’t be afraid to pester them a little
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I dont think it hurts to keep looking. Hopefully it'll be fine but a back up or two never hurts. Fingers crossed they let you know soon.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics