Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Newbie December 2021 Ontario

Happily Married at The Guild Inn Estate in Toronto Dec 2021!

Emily, on December 29, 2021 at 13:33 Posted in Just married 1 6

Happily Married at The Guild Inn Estate in Toronto Dec 2021! 1

My husband and I were married at The Guild Inn Estate on December 4th 2021. We originally were supposed to wed December 5th 2020 but due to Covid we were postponed a year. We had selected our venue pre-Covid and were paired up with Francesca Bancheri, Director of Special Events & community relations. From the very beginning Francesca was amazing! Obviously, we were very nervous to move forward as Covid became worse and worse but Francesca was there to support us every step of the way and answer our many questions.

We were given different options for what we wanted to do given the pandemic and we decided to hold out until 2021. Thankfully, the timing worked out and our wedding was a hit! The food was absolutely amazing, the venue its self was so beautiful and a great backdrop for our photos. Our entire bridal party got ready at the venue, which was a last-minute addition thanks to Francesca for organizing. We could not be happier with the entire day and planning up until the event. Thank you to Francesca and the Guild staff for making this dream wedding come true!

6 Comments

Latest activity by BreddGar, on January 24, 2022 at 03:09
  • BreddGar
    Curious March 2023 Greater London
    BreddGar ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very beautiful place, very beautiful couple, very beautiful wedding... Happiness, love, many, many children!!!

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations Emily! 💕
    Love that photo, so candid!! Wishing you and your hubby all the best together!!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!! That's such a beautiful picture and I'm so glad your day was amazing! Smiley heart

Happily Married at The Guild Inn Estate in Toronto Dec 2021! 2

• R
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Rere ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats, you guys look amazing. Glad everything worked out for you both.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations, Emily!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy that you were able to have your special day!! ❤❤

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics