Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rayanne
Master June 2022 Ontario

Halloween not so scary...

Rayanne, on October 26, 2021 at 19:55 Posted in WeddingWire 0 4
Last Halloween I would not allow my children to go out for Halloween. It was the uncertainty of everything going on and that I work with the most vulnerable when it comes to Covid. This Halloween will be definitely way more normal for my kids. With the vaccine in place and so many people that have taken it I just feel better about the kids going out for Halloween. We know so much more now that outside activities are pretty safe, if we distance as much as possible we can start to get our lives back. Halloween just got a little less scary but way more fun. What are you looking most forward to once things are like they were in 2019? Is there anything that you like better?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on November 17, 2021 at 13:32
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would look forward to full family dinners or holiday celebrations as they are what make the time more normal and seeing each more often. Times change though you don't feel its that bad after all this happening during Covid.

Glad to hear your feeling secure this year for the kids to go out for Halloween. It would be concerning if the situation didn't allow it and have to hear it the whole time being home to miss the whole dressing up fun.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been back at my second job for the past month working security for the Edmonton Oilers hockey games with almost full capacity of 18,000 people in attendance and it's so nice to see that people back in the stands. It's nice to have some normal back in our lives.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes there is going to be some anxiety with everyone being so close again. However, we have had many close contacts in our long term care homes since the vaccine and even with all the close calls no one has even ended up with a case of the sniffles. The difference between now and last year amazes me.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Movie theatres are lifting their capacity restrictions, which makes me a tad anxious. I love going to the movies and it'll take some getting used to having that many bodies so close to each other in an enclosed space.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics