Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Beginner June 2022 Saskatchewan

Hairdresser

Stephanie, on January 12, 2022 at 18:20 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 4

Hey Ladies!! Looking for a hairdresser
(IN SASKATOON,SK)who does “on location” hair styling for the big day!! Possibly looking for 4 ladies (me and 3 bridesmaids) Let me know your suggestions 🥰 Thanks in advance!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Erinn, on February 10, 2022 at 20:42
  • Erinn
    Curious October 2022 Saskatchewan
    Erinn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My hairdresser out of Saskatoon does on location wedding hair! Look up “Hair by Paige Arielle” she rents a chair at the Factory Beauty Parlour. I’m getting married an hour out of Saskatoon and she’s travelling all the way out to do the bridal party’s hair!
  • Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Stephanie!

Amanda's recommendation of Facebook groups is a good place to start. You're more likely to find someone who will do on-site if they work out of their home. Check out some local models and photographers to see who they work with. Or theatre companies. I am planning to book one of the MUAs who works with Saskatoon Summer Players as I know she travels for shows and she has worked on me before.

Interview stylists just like you would any other vendor.

Message me if you'd like some suggestions to look into.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Stephanie, check out your local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook! You might be able to find someone on their! That's how I found my makeup artist

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Stephanie! Check out Passions Beauty Studio, Cliptomania, and The Lemon Tree Salon - they all have on-site wedding hair services!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics