Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie September 2021 Ontario

Hair/makeup and Floral in Peterborough on

Kristen, on November 4, 2020 at 18:28 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hello! I’m getting married in the Kawarthas next September and wanted to get started on booking a hair/makeup artist (or just hair) as well as a florist. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for that area... close to Stoney Lake.
Thank you 😊

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kristen, on November 5, 2020 at 15:30
  • K
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!! I'll definitely check them out! Is the little flower shop in Bowmanville called "The little flower shop"? Smiley smile

• K
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've done that... just like most people it was my first step. I'm asking for opinions of those who have used vendors in that area already.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Internet search is great to find vendors in the area looking for what you need done. Websites may have the information your needing to know along with price ranges and reviews to know if they are right for you. Kijiji site is also great if you want another source to find vendors.

• Patricia
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Patricia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am also getting married in this area!!! For makeup SKW Beauty! Hair - bombshell bridal- they’re based in Lindsay but travel to you, and flowers- the little flower shop in bowmanville- very affordable- and can deliver!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics