Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Beginner June 2018 British Columbia

Hair/ Make up Agassiz B.c

Sarah, on January 10, 2018 at 14:00 Posted in Before the wedding 0 1

Hi guys Smiley smile

Question about hair and make-up. I am getting married June 2, 2018 out at Rowena's Inn on the River. I need a mobile hair/makeup stylist because its a little far out and I don't want to be adding travel hours to getting ready on the day. Everyone that I have come across is WAY out of budget. I thought about $200 would be a good budget for hair/make, only for me, but its not giving me any options. I don't typically wear make up, and I want something that is not overly complicated for my hair, so in my mind it seems crazy to spend a ton more money. Am I way off in my estimated budget? Is hair and make up always $350 and up? I feel like I cant find anyone/anything I like.

Any advice is super helpful!! Thanks ladies!!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Joey, on January 23, 2018 at 14:39
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmm, for hair and makeup combined, as well as a travel fee, 350 might be a fair price for that region. Especially if you've gotten multiple quotes from different vendors and that seems consistent, unfortunately that might just be standard there. It is a lot, but even though I don't know that region personally that number doesn't sound crazy to me for on site service and both hair and makeup.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics