Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shannon
Newbie July 2018 Ontario

Hair & make up

Shannon, on April 24, 2018 at 19:56 Posted in Ontario 0 4
For those of you hiring professionals to do your hair and make up, what are you finding the pricing to be for mobile services in Toronto? Anyone you’d recommend? I had someone reasonable lined up but after my trial for engagement photos I don’t want to use her anymore. Back to the drawing board and feeling stressed about it.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on April 25, 2018 at 11:47
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The few I've inquired with have told me their prices are around $120-$150 per service.

• Shannon
    Newbie July 2018 Ontario
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sara would you be willing to share your old co-workers contact info? $160 is definitely more reasonable than $250-300!!
  • Sara
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The few people I asked in Toronto where quoting me between $200-$300 per face for hair&make-up. I have an old co-worker that's a MUA so I'm going to go with her ($160), I have my trial in August though so we'll see, but so far I have seen her stuff and she's pretty good. Otherwise I have other connections that have gotten married and I can ask for their info if the first choice fails.

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm looking at beglammed.com. My major issue is that I will NOT be in Toronto - I'll be two hours east in Belleville...
    Their prices seem reasonable, but it all depends on the travel costs.
    Anyway, give them a look - the reviews look great!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics