Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jade
Beginner May 2022 Ontario

Had to move my Wedding date. Now i don't know what to do for pictures.

Jade, on June 4, 2020 at 09:15 Posted in Ontario 0 1

Hey, Y'all!

My Fiance and I have made the hard decision to postpone our wedding from October 17, 2020, to February 27th 2021. As sad as it is to have to move the date, it will make other things a lot easier to get and less to do in a short period of time.

But now, the pictures! We had found the perfect outdoor spot for our fall wedding, but that will no longer work. I HATE THE COLD! I am a wimp for cold. so are my Bridesmaids.

What I would ideally like is an old looking library to take photos in. Our theme is beauty and the Beast and I really think that would be the best option but I have no idea where to look! I was really hoping y'all would have some suggestions on where to go. the wedding will be at the Resistance by the Creek in south Mississauga and the photos will be taken in between ceremony and reception, so it needs to be fairly close by.

I am really looking forward to hearing all of your suggestions!!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Patricia, on June 4, 2020 at 15:49
  • Patricia
    Beginner September 2021 Ontario
    Patricia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know you said it has to be close by you said.... this location unfortunately isn’t close by, but something to consider? Definitely had the old library feel you’re looking for.

Knox College in downtown Toronto.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics